See full instructions here.
Review manuscripts should describe original work and should be no more than 8 pages in the IEEE double column proceedings format including tables, figures and references. Note that accepted papers up to 6 pages will be published with no additional charge. Exceeding pages will be charged with an additional fee. Only registered and presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Please use the IEEE template as described here.
In SEEDA-CECNSM 2019, perspective authors are invited to submit their papers using the EasyChair in the link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=seedacecnsm2019
|Paper Submission Deadline:||Apr 24, 2019 June 05, 2019 June 29, 2019|
|Notification of paper acceptance:||May 21, 2019 June 25, 2019 July 06, 2019 July 15, 2019|
|Camera-Ready Papers due:||June 20, 2019 July 15, 2019 July 20, 2019 July 22, 2019|
|Conference:||September 20-22, 2019|
Accepted papers will be included in the SEEDA-CECNSM 2019 Proceedings and will be submitted for inclusion to the IEEE Xplore. The SEEDA-CECNSM Proceedings have been indexed by dblp and Scopus. This makes the SEEDA-CECNSM conference one of the publication venues with very high visibility and impact in both Computer and Communications areas.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
- All submitted papers are subject to double-blind review process by at least two international reviewers that are experts in the area of the paper.
- The factors that are taken into account in review are relevance, significance, originality, readability and language.
- The possible decisions include acceptance or rejection.
- Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
- Articles may be rejected without review if they are obviously not suitable for publication.
- The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement and plagiarism.
- The reviewers evaluate manuscripts for their intellectual content without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, citizenship, or political philosophy of the authors.
- The staff must not disclose any information about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate.
- Manuscripts received for review are treated as confidential documents.
- A paper should contain sufficient detail and references to permit others to replicate the work. Fraudulent or knowingly inaccurate statements constitute unethical behavior and are unacceptable.
- The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.
- Submitting the same manuscript to more than one publication concurrently constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable.
- Authorship should be limited to those who have made a significant contribution to the conception, design, execution, or interpretation of the reported work.
- All sources of financial support for the project should be disclosed.