Internet of Things (IoT) and Internet of Everything (IoE) include numerous technologies and approaches to provide solutions for various modern world challenges. The virtue of such solutions mostly originates from the ability to collect, communicate and process large volumes of information; services provided by Wireless Sensor Networks, ubiquitous computing and/or edge‐ cloud computing. In this context, research progress on IoT/IoE infrastructure, its architecture and its components’ design, algorithms and approaches on collecting and processing data is of great importance for various environments and concepts including smart tourism and smart city, natural and cultural heritage protection, conservation and presentation, agriculture solutions, ubiquitous human‐computer interfaces, etc.
This session is devoted to IoT/IoE implementations and IoT/IoE oriented solutions to tackle real world problems. Researchers and practitioners are invited to share their research experiences and works, identify challenges and propose solutions related to IoT/IoE designs, implementations and approaches applied on smart city/smart tourism environments, agriculture, natural and cultural heritage protection, conservation and presentation. The scope of this session includes, but is not limited to the following topics:
- Wireless Sensor Networks and algorithms
- Low‐Cost IoT/IoE implementations
- Smart Tourism/Smart City applications
- Vehicle traffic monitoring
- Monitoring buildings’ structural health
- Services and applications for natural and cultural heritage protection, conservation and presentation
- Agriculture solutions
- Ubiquitous human‐computer interfaces
- Papers due: June 22, 2019
- Notification due: June 30, 2019
- Camera‐ready due: July 14, 2019
- Conference date: September 20‐22, 2019
Organisers and Co‐Chairs
George Koufoudakis, Ionian University
Vasileios Komianos, Ionian University
(1) Short papers (3‐4 pages) are also accepted.
(2) Please follow the instructions (https://seeda2019.unipi.gr/authors/) for the submission process and choose “Special Track 3…” for the Topic selection.
Download file from here