Today, the curricula, the objectives of the subject matter, and the teaching approaches are important issues for the present and the future of the computing education.
The special track on Information Technologies Essentials in Education expects to cover current and future trends on Information Technologies in Education and to give the opportunity to educators, researchers and practitioners with interests in educational aspects of all computing disciplines to present and discuss research results.
- Education in Informatics for pupils of all ages
- Students’ everyday lives and computing education
- Teacher education in Informatics
- Research on computing education in universities/colleges/schools
- Computer tools in teaching and studying Informatics
- Papers due: June 22, 2019
- Notification due: June 30, 2019
- Camera‐ready due: July 14, 2019
- Conference date: September 20‐22, 2019
Organisers and Co‐Chairs
Spyridon Doukakis, Ionian University
Theodoros Karvounidis, University of Piraeus
(1) Short papers (3‐4 pages) are also accepted.
(2) Please follow the instructions (https://seeda2019.unipi.gr/authors/) for the submission process and choose “Special Track 4…” for the Topic selection.
Download file from here