It is important to note that to include your paper in the program as well as in the proceedings, at least one author of your paper must pay the regular registration fee and attend the conference to present the paper.
The registration fee includes conference materials, coffee breaks, lunch buffets, and banquets.
|Regular registration (early bird until July 29, 2019):||250|
|Regular registration (late):||300|
|Project presentation registration:||250|
|Student fee (does not include access to the Conference Dinners):||60|
- Papers longer than 8 pages will be charged by an extra publication fee of 80€ per page.
- Authors with one more paper, will be charged by 150€.
- Each paper has to have at least one regular registration.
- Extra persons’ access for each of the Conference’s Dinners is 35€.
In order for the registration to be effective, participants have to deposit the registration fee to the Greek Computer Society (EPY), in the following account:
- Account Holder: EPY – Greek Computer Society
- Address of Account Holder: EllhnikhEtairiaEpisthmononEpaggelmationPlhroforikhs&Epikoinonion, Greek Computer Society, Spirou Trikoupi 20, 106 83, Athens, Greece
- Bank: ALPHA BANK
- Bank Address: 275 IeraOdos St., Aigaleo, GR-122 44
- Account Number: 151-00-2002002178
- Swift/BIC: CRBAGRAA
- IBAN: GR5301401510151002002002178
In the place reserved in the deposit receipt for the “Reasoning of the Payment”, please complete your full name and the phrase “SEEDA2019 “. Replace the Paper No> with the number provided in the subject of your acceptance letter. The deposit receipt should be scanned and sent to EPY by email (epy AT epy DOT gr) along with the completed registration form (no later than the 3rd of June, 2019).